ApacheCon badges must be worn at all times during the event. A photo ID will be required upon registration. Badges may be picked up at the Registration Desk outside the main conference session rooms. Those attending pre-and post-conference events may sign in at the registration desk in the main hotel lobby. Anyone not wearing a badge may be denied access to conference functions.
Community Code of Conduct
ApacheCon believes our community should be truly open for everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, religion, preferred operating system, programming language, or text editor. The ApacheCon NA Code of Conduct outlines our expectations for participant behavior as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior. We invite all sponsors, volunteers, speakers, attendees, and other participants to help us realize a safe and positive conference experience for everyone.
The event team will be happy to help participants contact hotel/venue security (as available) or local law enforcement, provide escorts to walk you to/from your room/car/taxi/etc, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the event. We value your attendance.
- You can contact the event team at email@example.com
- You can find the event team at the registration desk on the Ballroom level of the hotel during the conference day.
- You can contact the ASF's Apache Conference Planning team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference and venue security can be reached by any house phone by dialing '0'
- Law Enforcement: Central Precinct 1-503-823-0097
- Sexual assault hot line 1-503-823-0097
- Emergency Police/Medical: 911, Non-Emergency Police/Medical: 1-503-823-3333
- Local taxi companies: Radio Cab: 1-503-227-1212 Broadway Cab: 1-503-333-3333
TO CANCEL YOUR REGISTRATION The cancellation deadline is now past. We are unable to offer further refunds, except in cases of hardship. You are encouraged to try and find someone to whom you can transfer your registration (see below). Please email The Open Bastion at email@example.com to request a refund. Requests received after January 4, 2013 are determined on a case-by-case basis.
TO TRANSFER YOUR REGISTRATION TO ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL You may transfer your registration to another person at any time until January 31, 2013. Please email The Open Bastion at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the name and email address of the person to whom you want your registration transferred. NOTE: your email must originate from the account associated with your registration in order for your transfer request to be honored.